History | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003
2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995
- Ina Bobelle "Bobbie" Harrell - Pioneer Award
- Kelly Humphrey - Contemporary Award
- Aimee Shaffer - Humanitarian Award
- Linda Sumblin - Career Development Award
- Anyone (person or organization) may make nomination
- Nominees must be Floridian either by birth or by permanent residency and domicile
- Nominees must be living
- Nominations must be received in the Commission office by close of deadline date.
The following criteria are utilized in reviewing and judging the nominations:
- The nominee gives freely and unselfishly by volunteering her or his time to community activities;
- The nominee inspires others and acts as a role model;
- The nominee has a positive impact on the direction and success of community projects, programs or individuals;
- The nominee improves the lives of others.
Okaloosa County Women's Hall of Fame is sponsored by the Okaloosa County Commission on the Status of Women (OCCSW) and held in conjunction with Womens Equality Day.
The Okaloosa County Women's Hall of Fame recognizes and honors women who through their lives and efforts make significant contributions and quality-of-life improvements.
Nominations are accepted annually in July and are inducted in August.
Donate to the Okaloosa County Women's Hall of Fame