History | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003
2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995
2014 Okaloosa County Women's Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- RSVP ONLINE
- Tuesday, August 26th at 7 PM.
- Location - Student Services Center, NWFSC, Niceville campus.
Women's Hall of Fame Contact
Amy McBride (Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org, 850.217.9067
- Anyone (person or organization) may make nomination
- Nominees must be Floridian either by birth or by permanent residency and domicile
- Nominees may be living or deceased
- Nominations must be received in the Commission office by close of deadline date.
The following criteria are utilized in reviewing and judging the nominations:
- The nominee gives freely and unselfishly by volunteering her or his time to community activities;
- The nominee inspires others and acts as a role model;
- The nominee has a positive impact on the direction and success of community projects, programs or individuals;
- The nominee improves the lives of others.
Okaloosa County Women's Hall of Fame is sponsored by the Okaloosa County Commission on the Status of Women (OCCSW) and held in conjunction with Womens Equality Day.
The Okaloosa County Women's Hall of Fame recognizes and honors women who through their lives and efforts make significant contributions and quality-of-life improvements.
Nominations are accepted annually in July and are inducted in August.
Okaloosa County Women's Hall of Fame OCCSW Commissioner Contact:
Chair: Amy McBride 850.217.9067
Committee: Monica Talley
Donate to the Okaloosa County Women's Hall of Fame